Different types of houseplants for the home, apartment or workplace
In addition, there are hundreds and hundreds of plants that you can use for decoration. I will say that this is the most common and also the easiest to treat.
– Peace Lilly – or (Spathiphyllum): This effortless care plant enjoys mildness and is ideal for that dark corner. It provides a leaf like a flower that can absorb. It can grow up to 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide. The serving with the plant would be the fact that it enjoys a lot of clear water and maybe watered every day in the summer. It can be placed in a room or in the sun. The flowering starts from the middle of this plant and is brilliant also can be foliage. Fertilize every 12 months after 4-6 days.
– Gummiwerk – or (Ficus elastica) : This plant does not enjoy direct sun. The leaves are waxy and thick, like rubber! Super easy maintenance good looking vegetation life standing in the doorway. It won’t enjoy watering almost daily during the summer months when it reaches a 6 foot houseplant and should be pruned. At the top, such a plant could get quite large if only stored at 21. However, their size can also be dwarfed by you. Such a facility should be used in configurations.
– In the door cactus Vegetation: In addition, there are hundreds and hundreds of indoor cactus number vegetation. Most need. These plants usually do not want to be fertilized; However, they are prone to disease and insects. If temperatures don’t drop below 30 degrees Fahrenheit locally, some of this indoor cactus vegetation can be planted outdoors.
– Pothos or (Epipremnum aureum): Very simple maintenance of vegetation. You will be amazing inside. They attract light in direct sun and are also known for being great for dangling baskets and making mowing go faster. You can make tolerant light that makes them well suited for places. You can let them dry before watering. They enjoy very well-drained land. It is advisable for them to be fertilized for three or more days every 12 months. You will only find two varieties that have clay. The queen contains plenty of bright whites and yellows on her foliage. About it renders, also the Golden Wide range is green with any stripes.
– Mother-in-law or (Sansevieria trifasciata): This may be known as the snake plant. It is used as an indoor plant in the southwest. It needs some attention and is quite leisurely cultivated. That leaves an ideal office where you can get marijuana planted and forget to do it. There can only be a great deal of abuse. And it doesn’t like temperatures either. It takes about 30 days of water and tolerates poor soils. It will certainly sting a skin and has sharp fronds.
Also, in my opinion, all of these are remarkably popular in the home of settings, even though there are hundreds and hundreds of simple maintenance kits.
It is important to know that much of the vegetation is easy to maintain. However, you should check your vegetation, look for insects, etc. at least once a week. Overwatering can be indicated by brown suggestive plasters. Remember to isolate any plant pests you find. Use a good spray. Make sure the goods are labeled for plant species and the pest.