Designing your kitchen to make the most of the space available shouldn’t be an obstacle to a full life. You can easily serve delicious food to your unique family and friends. Apartments in large cities tend to be on a tight budget, so they tend to be very cramped.
1. When you build a wardrobe, create space on the top, not on the side. This gives you as much floor space as possible and allows you to move around freely. Make your closet as big as you want it to be. If you feel that the top of the cabinet is not easily accessible, then you need to prepare a bench. Place the shelves of different sizes to reduce the monotony. You can design shelves on the walls and under the cabinets to add more storage space in the kitchen.
2. Use open shelves to replace cabinets. It will give the impression of being spacious, accessible and airy in the kitchen.
3. Use under the table utensils and utensils such as refrigerators, freezers and dishwashers. It’s there to add workspace and movement for you. Whenever possible, when purchasing, choose the latest equipment that uses space efficiently.
4. A folding table can provide seating in the kitchen without cluttering it. Use a stool with no backrest, or at least an armless chair that doesn’t take up much space.
5. If you have an inconvenient space in your kitchen, such as a corner, consider using a storage solution like Lazy Susan for quick access to the entire area.
6. Install the right lighting in your kitchen to make it look nice and bright. Remember, less lighting can make the kitchen look cramped and dirty.
7. Hang large pots and pans over your cooking area with an S-hook. You can also hang it on a wire basket.
8. Make sure you keep only the tools and utensils you need to minimize clutter.
9. Paint the shelves in bright and cheerful colors to make the kitchen as attractive as possible.
If you design your kitchen according to this small kitchen idea, you will get maximum storage space and work surface for your needs. You will also be able to be entertained very quickly and take pride in your compact yet attractive kitchen.