We like our clothes brand new. No areas, no bad smell. We hate it when the familiar white shirt turns pink just because we’ve forgotten to break open the clothes. Also the shrinking part? I understand it just happened to people.
Let me share ten laundry ideas that can help you perform better. Write them down directly:
1) Split up your clothes. You have to sort the outfits into white clothes and colored clothes. This is an old college, but this is a must. If you don’t tell them apart, your clothes will turn gray and your white clothes will not turn so white.
2) Make sure you empty the wallets. Sometimes we don’t remember money in our pockets with other things. This thing might be important that you can also influence the clothes during the washing process.
3) If the clothes have control buttons or zippers – shut up.
4) If the outfits include some series spots, pass on some bleach on the spots. Or you can even add the washing machine bleach.
5) Soft clothes such as jeans, pictures, decorations should be turned over to protect the outfits from destroying themselves along with other clothes in the washing machine.
6) Do not overload the device. When you see that there is absolutely no room for your jeans that you have to perform by tomorrow, just swap them out for something else that’s already in the device.
7) Some clothes are gentle, really gentle. When you have these, you guess what eventually happens. Do not clean them in warm water. Coldwater can do the job right.
8th) A little detergent. Look for the directions on the detergent package. You don’t have to bet much more. More is not always better.
9) You don’t have to use a fabric softener every time. Softeners and conditioners cover the materials. Wash bath towels and bed linen without fabric softener, you don’t have to.
10) Do not leave the clothes lying around within the washing time after the washing process. The clothes could get a bad smell quickly and you wouldn’t want to buy them either.