The backyard garden planning course begins with an assessment of the prevailing scenario. It is a must to consider the values and disadvantages of your garden. First, appreciate the great view in the backyard garden – of pristine territory, a hill or a lake – and write down on a map any ideas that you think are invaluable.
Mark additionally necessary views – from the garden terrace in the backyard, from the lounge in the house or any other place that is typically used. Also, appreciate unhealthy views that need to be verified as part of the backyard garden remodeling course. After the evaluation has been completed, the start phase begins, in which it is important to think about the seven most important planning aspects.
1. Performance is the most important and most important aspect of backyard gardening. Backyard garden plans must be drawn up according to the use of the zones in the area. So the main activity is dividing the backyard garden into valuable pre-made zones.
Every backyard garden has a representative zone. It usually encompasses the entrance courtyard, and the main entrance locates it. The location is the direct view towards the property on approach. The representative zone has an ornamental zone, that is – it must fascinate for 12 months.
Furthermore, evergreen plants are mostly used in plant representation rooms. It has annual flowers in summer, a spectacular silhouette, and beautiful leaves. Special decorative works of art should also be located in the representative zone of the backyard.
The leisure zone is a backyard garden that is most frequently used during the heating season. There is usually a garden patio or gazebo in the back yard and an even larger garden space for outdoor activities and recreational equipment. If a swimming pool is provided, it will even be positioned within the recreational space. The leisure space could be converted directly into a quiet and energetic zone.
The whole Zone
The quiet area is intended for relaxation, eating and resting. However, the active area could be developed for various sports activities – it could also embody some sports activities. Cultivated plants in the recreational room that have a longer flowering interval and are particularly delicate in the heating season are deliberate. Some fragrant plants could be projected near the terrace or pavilion.
If the garden is used for children, a children’s playground can be one of many useful areas in the backyard. The green needs to be positioned in such a part of a back yard that adults can monitor from a place where they spend most of their time. It has to be a sunny place. However, shade must also be outside in the scorching season. The children’s playground is usually divided into young people aged six and over and young people between the ages of 7 and 14.
There are completely different actions and different types of play equipment intended for these age teams. The playground may have a specific theme or be considered for specific activities – creativity video games, gymnastics, travel, aquatic medicines, etc. Choose the plants in the playground carefully – you should stay away from poisonous plants and plants with thorns.
The family zone
Another necessary useful zone is the family room. It’s a place where you put a compost heap, barn or greenhouse, the place a dog could be stored, and some development materials could be saved. There used to be a convention to shield the family room from the rest of the backyard garden. Nowadays, however, it is usually left open and designed to appear interesting.
All components that are planned later in the backyard garden must be organized according to the format of the usable zones. Do not place elements from one zone in another place – this is the main tip for a completely logical garden design in the backyard.
2. The second necessary facet in a backyard gardening business is the environmental facet. The environmental aspect suggests understanding the pure values of the backyard. The decision about the crops in response to the biological conditions of each individual place. And to redesign the backyard garden in an environmentally friendly way.
The pure values
Rigorously take into account the pure values of your website – do not rush to chop down wood and shrubs and eradicate pure biotopes. A pristine meadow, a wetland, a river coast or a forest cap could be a little more priceless than artificially created plantings.
In addition, when planning new plants, it is necessary to take into account the ecological features of the place – sun or shade, moisture, alkaline or acidic soil, vitamins in the soil, and so on. Plants with reverse ecological calls cannot be planted collectively.
3. The third necessary planning facet is the visible facet suggested by the imaginative composition of the backyard garden – what will it look like? As with several types of artwork, the composition of the backyard garden needs to be harmonious, based primarily on a good choice of proportions. There can be completely different design ideas. However, it is imperative to connect the concept to the prevailing scenario. The panorama includes the territory and the model of the buildings in the area. All of these components should form a consistent composition with the backyard.
The garden design in the backyard could be extra clean – acceptable for the landscape, other sterile environments, and more spacious gardens. Or it can also be extra synthetic, consisting of different sidewalks, architectural components and standard variants – acceptable for big city gardens, historic gardens and small sites. In rural gardens, the territory often shows itself in numerous natural zones – closer to the house, the backyard garden is designed in an extraordinary way, and it is also extra clean.
4. For sites with great historical value, it is important to think about the landmark facet. The backyard garden must be aware of the historical model of the building.
5. For gardens with symbolic meaning, a symbolic facet of planning may be necessary.
6. Psychological aspects are indispensable in all gardens. It is important that people in the backyard garden feel comfortable and relaxed and that they are not restricted or bothered by anything in the backyard. There are very different environmental components that influence our perception of the backyard garden (e.g. width, thriller, complexity, flexibility, uniqueness, differentiation, gentleness, colors, supplies, etc.).
The optimal location
Ideally, they have to be adapted to the customer’s backyard garden when designing a backyard garden. The optimal location does not have to be the same for everyone – everyone has a unique optimal stage for every environmental problem.
7. Economic facet may also be necessary to plan a backyard that incorporates the conscious bills as it is an institution.